2.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Dublin Chevrolet has the worst customer service and clearly does not care about the safety of its customers.I purchased a used car from Dublin Chevrolet and discovered that it had a defective tire (tire had a leak and would loose 10 PSI of air a day).

This was after being assured on two separate occasions before I purchased the car that the vehicle had been inspected and was in excellent condition. I called Dublin Chevrolet several times to ask for help but was given the runaround each and every time. I eventually took the car to a tire shop near my house to get the tire repaired and discovered that several lug nuts were loose (two wheels were only secure by three out of five lug nuts) and that all the tires actually need to be replaced (tires are all four years old and have almost 40,000 miles on them). I think this proves that the car was never inspected and that I was lied to.

Colton Matthew is the person that sold me the car and assured me that it had been thoroughly inspected. Colton's boss Admir Besic will not call or email me directly instead he communicates only through Colton. It has been over a week now since I purchased the car and Dublin Chevrolet has not offered to replace the tires.

DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS!Once Dublin Chevrolet cashes your check, you are on your own!

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace all the tires on the car. .

I didn't like: Customer service, Treatment.

Had an Experience with Dublin Chevrolet?

Comments